Give yourself an edge in this competitive world with the aid of Birkbeck University of London Postgraduate FeeAwards The School of Law handles this program for the 2020-21 scholastic year.
The award is targeted to help gifted students who wish to make master-level education at theBirkbeck Interested prospects can be house, EU or international students, and be studying in any full-time or part-time program in the UK
Desirable alternative to get financial backing for college in law.
TheBirkbeck University of London is a distinguished mentor and research study organization provides a range of degree programs and courses consisting of brief and online courses. It has actually constantly been committed to supplying a stimulating and vibrant environment for knowing and research study.
WhyStudy at the BirkbeckUniversity of London? This organization is counted as one of the top 350 research-intensive universities worldwide. It has actually succeeded in making its location in this competitive world due to its quality of education and centers. It supplies night college so that students can quickly stabilize their education with other dedications that can be work, household, and so on
ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: School of Law
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Awards: Fee waiver
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All Nationalities
- AvailableCourse or Subjects: One of these master degree programs are thought about for the program:
- LLM Constitutional Politics, Law and Theory
- LLM/MA in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- MSc Criminology
- MSc Global Criminology
- LLM/MA Human Rights
- LLM International Economic Law, Justice and Development
- LLM Law General
- LLM Law and New Technologies
- LLM/MSc Law and Political Economy
- EligibilityCriteria: The particular requirements should be satisfied to certify for thisapplication
- Must be a brand-new trainee who, preferably, has actually not studied a taught postgraduate program prior to
- Must have at least an upper second-class honours degree at the undergraduate level, or comparable
- Must reveal the possible to carry out robustly on one of the Master’s degrees noted above
- Must be a Home, EU or international trainee and you can be studying full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, use for the one appropriate program offered listed below. Once you get a deal to study in any of programs, you can use for the fee award utilizing the application form that should be returned at law-pgt-pgr[-at-] bbk.ac.uk by the due date.
- SupportingDocuments: You should supply the following files at the time of admission:.
- Pre- certification degree
- Copiesof scholastic records and award
- Certificatesof English language efficiency
- A declaration
- A copy of passport
- AdmissionRequirements: The important requirement to study in one of these programs is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or a comparable international certification.
- LanguageRequirement: Non- native English speakers can show their capability in English through a minimum IELTS rating of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests.
This award can be used to cover charges at the Home/ EU rate. International prospects of the reward will be accountable for the balance of their expenses.