Applications are invited for Bocconi International Award at Bocconi University to make university’s superior degree of upper training obtainable to excellent college students.
Bocconi International Awards can be made obtainable for first-year graduate candidates for the 2017-2018 educational 12 months primarily based on their educational standing.
Bocconi University is a non-public university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi supplies undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate training, in addition to a spread of double diploma applications, in the fields of economics, administration, finance, legislation and public administration.
Course Level: This award is obtainable to pursue graduate programme.
Study Subject: Awards are awarded in all topics obtainable at Master of Science program at Bocconi University.
Scholarship Award: The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition waiver, value roughly € 6,000 per 12 months.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship will be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following standards should be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
Outstanding International Graduate candidates who’re admitted to the primary 12 months of a Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose educational profile is taken into account to be amongst the highest candidates can be thought-about for a Bocconi International Award primarily based on the admission’s utility submitted to Bocconi University. A separate utility will not be required. The Bocconi International Award analysis will primarily be primarily based on the candidate’s educational achievement. In addition to educational achievement, the entire file offered to the Admissions workplace can be evaluated. The Selection of awardees can be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, together with the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean of International Affairs, whose selections about numbers, quantities, and recipients is closing and unquestionable.
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this award.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will need to have their earlier diploma.
English Language Requirements:
- Students wishing to take part in one of many International Relations Office Programs should fulfill particular language necessities.
- Language necessities range from program to program.
Please you’ll want to learn all language necessities for EACH particular person program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad and so on.) to which you have an interest in making use of.
- If a scholar doesn’t maintain one of many accepted International Language certificates or has not handed and registered the Bocconi language examination (with the minimal grade required), an advert hoc check can be organized by the International Relations Office.
- In normal, you do not want to take the advert hoc International Relations check in the event you maintain one of many following:
- a) An English and/or second language International Certificate acknowledged by our Language Center on the degree requested by your program of curiosity.
When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to use to an International Program, it’s best to simply test the extent and the rating –voto in trentesimi as associated to every International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table.
The Validità Certificazione column shouldn’t be thought-about.
- b) The requested English and/or second language degree registered into your Bocconi Study Plan
- c) A duplicate of your Bachelor or highschool diploma, proving that this system was taught completely in English.
How to Apply: Print, fill out utterly, signal, scan and add this acceptance type to the Admission’s portal by the ultimate deadline to your enrollment.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for a 2017-2018 educational 12 months.