Outstanding prospects are welcomed to end up being a part of this Breathing For Tomorrow Lung CancerScholarship The program is provided by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for the scholastic year 2020/21
The academic award is to offer financial backing for those trainees who are registered in undergraduate research study at a certified U.S. college or university.
Golden opportunity for trainees to get the academic fund in the USA.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm provides complimentary assessments, house and healthcare facility consultations, and a contingency charge plan. They are dedicated to offering your case the attention it is worthy of and providing extraordinary outcomes at an affordable expense.
Why should get this program? The employee at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm motivate trainees who have actually experienced the destruction that lung cancer gives direct that sorrow towards assisting the world much better grasp this illness.
ApplicationDeadline: November 15, 2021
- Provider: Pintas & Mullins Law Firm
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2500
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UnitedStates
- EligibleCountries: USA
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- They must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Be accepted to or registered in a certified U.S. college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for this award, prospects require to send the online application kind for the academic fund.
- SupportingDocuments: Please compose a 1,500- word essay on the following subject, wait as a PDF, and publish it with your application
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to have high school certificates with an excellent scholastic record.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English.
ThePintas & Mullins Law Firm will offer an award quantity of $2500 to the winning prospects.