Brian C. Jenson is giving the Brian C. Jensen Give Back for Danish trainees to assist them pursue their graduate research studies in the UnitedStates
Brian C. Jenson Give Back is a financial assistance grant of $1,000 that will be granted to one Danish student pursuing their graduate research studies at any recognized college or university in the United States.
Brian C Jensen is an enthusiastic business owner who has actually committed over a years of his life to the management consulting sector. He is likewise a benefactor who, for many years, has actually taken various efforts to return to his neighborhood. One of these efforts is the Brian C. Jensen Give Back.
Why should you use for this program? Brian thinks that getting an education is among the most essential and satisfying pursuits in a young adult’s life. He thinks that every private is worthy of the chance to participate in the college system.
ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Brian C. Jenson
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Graduate
- Award: $ 1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Danish
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Denmark
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Students needs to be signed up as full-time college students registered in a certified US-based master’s program.
- Applicants who reveal scholastic skill, imagination, and a desire to produce alter at the social level will be extremely thought about for the chance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are motivated to compose an initial, genuine, and imaginative essay, connected it as a Word file, and send it to [email protected]
- GraduationDate (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Theuniversity or college you are currently registered in
- Your present GPA
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send a composed essay of an optimum of 800 words reacting to the following timely: ‘”TheEconomics of Social Security.”
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to hold a bachelor’s degree with outstanding marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants need to excel in the English language.
The winner will get the award quantity of $1000 to finish their research studies in the USA.