TheTemple University is thrilled to reveal Bridge Program Scholarship for both Japanese and international students. The scholarship is readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree for non-native English speakers who have to additional establish their scholastic English abilities.
Thescholarship is to motivate the research study of English language.
TempleUniversity, Japan Campus is an international campus of TempleUniversity TUJ has class and trainee centers in 2 structures situated in Minato- ku, Tokyo, Japan.
CourseLevel: Thescholarship is readily available to pursue undergraduate bridge program.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the field of English.
ScholarshipAward: This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken inJapan
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Have finished or will finish from a recognized secondary or high school, or
- Have finished or will finish an IB diploma or GCE A Level program, or
- Possess a GED (GeneralEducation Development) certificate, Kosotsu Nintei Shiken (previously Daikin), or its comparable. (Applicants are suggested to use for at least 15 college-level term credits to enhance their application.)
- Applicants looking for a trainee visa through TUJ: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants NOT looking for a trainee visa through TUJ: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale)
Nationality: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants should satisfy list below requirements:
- TOEFL iBT ratings in between 45 and 70, or TOEFL PBT ratings in between 450 and 524, or IELTS (Academic) ratings in between 5.0 and 5.5, or PTE (Academic) ratings in between 35 and 49.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score fulfills the requirement however requires assistance for enhancing scholastic abilities prior to registering in the Undergraduate Program.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of e-mail.
- Letters of Recommendation– sent out by counsellors/teachers
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors– scanned copies
- Any other files showing extraordinary credentials.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due dates are followings:
Those looking for a trainee visa through TUJ.
Those not looking for a trainee visa through TUJ.