Applicationsfor PhD and MD positions are presently being accepted at The Berlin School of Integrative Oncology inGermany International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
TheBSIO provides structured 3-Year doctoral program collectively informing natural researchers and physicians/medical students in the field of integrative oncology and includes outstanding research study conditions, an extensive curriculum and a broad guidance and mentoring network. Furthermore, students will have the chance to carry out part of their job in among the laboratories of the renowed international partner organizations of the BSIO (depending upon the specific job).
If you can not supply the outcomes of an English efficiency test by the time of the due date (June19, 2018), you have to show that you have actually signed up for a test (such as TOEFL, IELTS or comparable). In this case, you need to supply your test results till July 27, 2018.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June19, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue PhD and MD programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for various research study tasks offered.
ScholarshipAward: The PhD positions appr. equivalent 65% of the income level of a complete scientist position (E13 level).
TheMD scholarships vary in between medical students and medical graduates and will be paid inning accordance with the scholarship policies of the DFG (German research study structure). All positions and scholarships likewise consist of a yearly allowance for provides along with funds for conference presence and other project-related activities.
There is no tuition feefor the BSIO program.
Students registered will need to pay a term charge od appr. 310 EUR every 6 months, this is not a tuition charge, however it covers mass transit in Berlin for 6 months and a charge for the trainee union offering real estate chances and dining halls for students.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Eligibility requirements– PhD (Dr rer. nat.) track:.
- Sc in standard sciences or comparable or
- Sc in standard sciences (fast lane) or
- in unusual cases: enrolment in medical school/graduation from medical school (outstanding grades and research study experience needed)
- PleaseNote: you can use for the program even if you have actually not acquired your M.Sc degree yet, you are still qualified for the program if you will be granted the M.Sc degree till November 2018 (please supply an introduction of your grades acquired in your M.Sc program up until now in this case)
Eligibility requirements– MD (Dr med.) track:.
- Enrolmentin medical school or
- Graduation from medical school
Eligibility requirements– transdisciplinary PhD track:.
M.Sc or comparable in social sciences or liberal arts (possibly in addition to a M.Sc (or comparable) in standard science
Additional requirements for all candidates:.
- An evidence of English efficiency, e.g., the TOEFL, IELTS or BULATS test, is compulsory for all candidates other than
” if English is the candidate’s native language or
” if more than 2 years of the candidate’s education (throughout B.Sc/ M.Sc or comparable) has actually been totally in English (you will have to supply an evidence for this)
- The minimum rating for admission is 90 (TOEFL) or 6,5 (IELTS)– > PLEASE NOTE: you can use for the BSIO even if you will get your test results after June 19, however you ought to have signed up for a test of English efficiency prior to the due date and have to supply us with the test results prior to July 27, 2018
- Reference letters by 2 referees picked by the candidate (PleaseNote: as quickly as a candidate has actually filled in the referees’ e-mail addresses in the particular fields of the application tool, referees will instantly get a connect to our online platform with a demand to fill in a referral type, so you ought to have called your referees prior to you fill in their e-mail addresses).
How to Apply: Application is possible through the BSIO online application website just.
The following actions are needed to finish your application:
” you do not have to finish your application simultaneously, however you can log off and continue your application in the future