–TheLakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute, HarvardUniversity (TheMittal Institute) is welcoming applications for Building Bharat-BostonBiosciences Programme (B4) beginning with January 20,2019 This scholarship is readily available for Indian residents.
Fellows are anticipated to live in the Cambridge location and to actively take part in the occasions and intellectual life of theInstitute In addition, Fellows will add to the higher Harvard neighborhood by mentor, mentoring and encouraging trainees.
TheLakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute, HarvardUniversity (TheMittal Institute) engage through interdisciplinary research to advance and deepen the understanding of important concerns appropriate to South Asia and its relationship with the world.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September25, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in fields associated with the biosciences at Harvard University and other organizations in the Boston location.
- ScholarshipAward: INR 195,000/ month for 18 months. Health insurance coverage and round-trip economy travel costs to and from Boston will likewise be supplied.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for Indian residents.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 Science & Technology Fellowships for 2019-20 will be used.
- Scholarship can be taken in HarvardUniversity and other organizations in the Boston location
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship: (H2 Heading)
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for Indian residents.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Scholars who have actually finished their PhD within the last 5 years from an organization in India in a bioscience-related field are qualified. Exceptional senior doctoral trainees, with verifiable self-reliance and maturity, might be thought about. Applicants needs to be Indian residents who are living in India on Jan 20, 2019.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: These directions use to non-Harvard prospects ONLY.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be thought about. Do not compose straight to Harvard professors relating to the Fellowship and grant chances.
You will have to send the list below products:
Current curriculum vitae– noting your scholastic degrees (consisting of disciplines and dates the degrees were gotten), your publications, research discussions, previous grants and/or fellowships, and any extra experience that reveals clinical background and performance.
One- page Statement of Interest, explaining how your involvement will assist advance your profession.
Recent scholastic records( s).
Two recommendation letters.
This program is a partnership in between IBAB (Bengaluru, India) and The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute (HarvardUniversity, Cambridge, MA). It is moneyed by theDept of Biotechnology,Govt of India.