TheUniversity of Stirling is using 5 ₤ 1,000 bursaries at the Faculty of Natural Sciences (Psychology). All trainees, consisting of worldwide trainees, officially accepted onto a 2018-19MSc program, are qualified to use for these awards.
TheUniversity of Stirling is a public university established by Royal charter in1967 It is a plate glass university situated in the Central Belt of Scotland, constructed within the walled Airthrey Castle estate near to Stirling.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 22, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing MSc course.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Psychology.
- ScholarshipAward: University is using 5 ₤ 1,000 bursaries to contribute to charges or upkeep expenses for trainees.
- Nationalities: UK and worldwide trainees are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 5 scholarships readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK and worldwide trainees are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have undergrdauate degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
In order to be thought about for a Psychology bursary, candidates ought to finish an application type which can be acquired by emailing Linda Cullen ([email protected]). Completed applications ought to be gone back to Linda Cullen ([email protected]) prior to Friday 22 June 2018 showing: Why you are interested in studying an MSc Programme at the University of Stirling.
- An overview of your proposed location of research study consisting of how it fits with divisional research study profile.
- How the bursary will add to your MSc.
- Please likewise consist of other source( s) of financing you have actually used for (consisting of both pending and not successful applications for external financing).