Applications are open for the Polytechnic Foundation, Pre-Diploma & Diploma level bursaries. These bursaries are readily available for full-time trainees who are Singapore residents and studying in regional or abroad organizations.
LBKM was formally introduced on 22 Aug 1965 at a convention held at the Victoria MemorialHall LBKM got and still does, frustrating assistance from the Malay and Muslim neighborhood.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Bursaries are readily available for the Polytechnic Foundation, Pre-Diploma & Diploma level.
- StudySubject: Bursaries are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The worth of the bursary is $500– $1,000 depending upon level.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inSingapore
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Singapore are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Only full-time trainees who are Singapore Citizens (or either moms and dad is a Singapore Citizen) and are studying in regional or abroad organizations are welcomed to use.
How to Apply:
Applications are to be made online.