TheUniversity of Auckland is thrilled to provide Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for trainees registering on a full-time basis. New Zealand and International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
The function of the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is to motivate trainees with an exceptional academic record to carry out postgraduate research study in the Faculty of Business and Law.
TheUniversity of Auckland is the greatest ranked New Zealand University in the primary world university rankings. The University of Auckland has actually been ranked globally as New Zealand’s leading university for Graduate Employability.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1 and December 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue Postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Business, Economics, and Law within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship will cover tuition charges (as much as 120 pts) and trainee levies.
Amountand Type of Award:
- The variety of new scholarships to be granted is figured out yearly.
- At least one scholarship will be offered for candidates of M?ori descent.
- At least one scholarship will be offered for candidates of Pasifika descent.
- Thescholarship is offered to full-time domestic and worldwide trainees and includes the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition charges (as much as an optimum of 120 points annually) and required trainee service charges
- Nationality: Nationaland International trainees
- Number of Scholarships: At least 2 scholarships will be granted.
- Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Nationaland International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: All candidates for this scholarship need to:
- Have showed impressive academic accomplishment in their undergraduate research study, normally accomplishing a minimum of an A- typical or much better in the significant of their undergraduate research study
- Be registering for the very first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business, or the Master of Philosophy.
- Be registering on a full-time basis.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants for this scholarship need to finish an AUT Application for Enrolment (AFE) for the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business or the Master of Philosophy.
Application for this scholarship is through our AUT online scholarship application website. An main academic records of the candidate’s previous undergrad and postgraduate research study will have to be packed into the website if any research study was finished at an organization aside from AUT.