Enhance your scholastic and management abilities through the Canon Collins Social JusticeScholarship The research study award is arranged by Canon Collins Educational & Legal Assistance Trust.
The instructional program intends to support high-achieving worldwide prospects who wish to carry out a postgraduate degree program at any university in SouthAfrica.
This is the very best deal to study postgraduate in South Africa with some financial backing.
Since1981, the Canon Collins Trust is supporting private research studies. It thinks that college is empowering for people and transformative for society. They likewise support community-based tasks in southern Africa to increase access to education.
Why should get this program? By joining this program, trainees will get advance understanding and abilities in the locations of human rights and social justice.
ApplicationDeadline: August 10, 2020
- Provider: Canon Collins Educational & Legal Assistance Trust
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Masters
- Awards: Up to R80,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in SouthAfrica
- EligibleCountries: Zimbabwe
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Masters research study in the locations of Human Rights and Social Justice.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Be obtaining a full-time Masters course associated to the locations of human rights, democracy and governance no longer in period than 18 months at any South African university
- They have a great very first degree (minimum 2nd class, upper department or equivalent) or ready to finish in the year of application
- show a clear dedication to use your abilities and certification to contributing towards favorable modification in Zimbabwe
- Be readily available to carry out a 6 months long internship in Zimbabwe right away after the conclusion of research study
- Preference will be offered to current graduates and experts in early phases of their professions devoted to reinforcing human rights, openness or excellent governance in Zimbabwe
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for this chance, you will require to take admission in a master’s level course at any South Africanuniversity After that, you will have the ability to access the online application kind for this grant.
- SupportingDocuments: All candidates are needed to submit the following supporting paperwork:
- Copy of degree certificates, if readily available
- Certified scholastic records
- ID file (the following are appropriate: passport, birth certificate, motorist’s license)
- Two current payslips, if presently used
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects need to have a bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
TheCanon Collins Social Justice award consists of:
- Up to R80,000 towards your tuition charges for your Masters level course at any South African university
- Contribution towards your living expenses throughout of your research study
- a return economy flight
- Six months-long paid internship at a public interest law office or an organisation working towards promoting Human Rights, Transparency or excellent governance in Zimbabwe after the conclusion of your course
- An chance to boost your scholastic and management abilities through arranged occasions and mentoring