Interested candidates are welcomed to end up being a part of the Stelios Scholarships used by the Cass BusinessSchool The grants program are open for EUand UK prospects.
This plan will support appealing and passionate students who wish to begin undergraduate degree program at Cass Business School for the scholastic session 2021/2022
HurryUp! Apply for the chance program and get benefitted in the UK.
CassBusiness School is acknowledged as one of the most effective and leading business schools worldwide. Established in 1966, it is business school of the City University of London and the University of London.
Why research study at CassBusiness School? The school is acknowledged as Europe’s finest business school. It has the most knowledgeable instructors who are devoted to offering candidates to accomplish their profession objectives.
ApplicationDeadline: May20, 2021
- University or Organization: Cass Business School
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: worth ₤10,000
- Number of Award s: 4
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: For UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to have previous year’s degree with excellent scholastic accomplishment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First candidates need to take admission at theuniversity After that, candidates need to send the online application kind for the program.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send their scholastic records, language capability evidence, curriculum vitae, and degree records (copies or scan).
- AdmissionRequirements: For being registered in this program, students need to need to inspect the entry requirements
- LanguageRequirement: If the individual’s nationwide language is not English, then they require to reveal their English language capability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test
CassBusiness School will offer 4 scholarships, each worth ₤10,000 to the deserving and clingy students.