TheCopenhagen Business School (CBS) is welcoming applications for PhD scholarship in Professional and CorporateNetworks The Department will offer top priority to candidates with high grades from their universities.
TheCopenhagen Business School (CBS) was developed in1917 Today, with 20,000 trainees and 1,500 staff members, CBS is among the biggest organisation schools in Europe and among the 8 Danish universities.
The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the field of company research studies in professional and corporate networks. In revealing a PhD scholarship in professional and corporate networks, the department wants to reinforce interdisciplinary research study in organizational and supervisory procedures and repercussions. We are interested in tasks that connect to and establish the department’s research study profile.
- Examples of research study styles that a scholarship may cover:
- The sociology of occupations and sociology of knowledge
- The function of professions and networks in business company
- The development of corporate networks and their organizational attributes
- Externaland internal impacts on the structure of corporate networks
- ScholarshipAward: A PhD scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor commitments comparable to 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are completely employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative arrangement. The scholarship consists of the tuition costs, workplace, travel grants plus a wage, presently beginning with each month app. DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) as much as DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay.
- The wage level and consultation are identified by the Ministry of Finance’s cumulative arrangement with the Central Academic Organization.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to get this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: NotSpecified
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to get this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
To be thought about, the prospect ought to have a fundamental training at the Masters level (much like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An academic background in the social sciences is needed. The candidate need to have effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to starting PhD atCBS The candidates need to be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Theapplication need to consist of:
- A task description (max. 5 pages): This research study proposition must include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and research study approach, a discussion of the recommended empirical product along with a work-plan in type of a Gantt Chart, and lastly a really short overview of how the job would fit with the core locations of the department.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of documents and publications.
- One copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language abilities if English is not the native tongue.