TheCopenhagen Business School (CBS) is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship within the topic ofInequality The university motivates applications in any research study location falling broadly within the style ofInequality High top priority will be provided to candidates with high grades from their universities.
TheCopenhagen Business School (CBS) was developed in1917 Today, with 20,000 students and 1,500 workers, CBS is one of the biggest company schools in Europe and one of the 8 Danish universities.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 8, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted concentrating on research study on the topic of Inequality.
- ScholarshipAward: A PhD scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor responsibilities comparable to 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are totally employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative arrangement. The scholarship consists of the tuition costs, office, travel grants plus a wage, presently beginning with each month app. DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) as much as DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay. The wage level and visit are figured out by the Ministry of Finance’s cumulative arrangement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
To be thought about, the prospect needs to have a standard training at the Masters level (just like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An instructional background in the social sciences is essential. The candidate should have effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to starting PhD atCBS The candidates should be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Theapplication (see link listed below) needs to consist of a 5-page task description. This research study proposition need to include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and approach, a discussion of the recommended empirical product in addition to a work-plan. For more info on admission take a look at https://www.cbs.dk/en/research/phd-programmes/admission
In addition to the research study proposition, the application should consist of copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level, quick curriculum vitae (CV), a list of documents and publications, and one copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants needs to confine paperwork for English language abilities if their master has actually not been taught in English.