Develop an international point of view that is appealing to companies by studying in the UK with the assistance of the Central and Eastern European Countries Scholarships at the University of Nottingham for the scholastic year 2022-2023
Only trainees from selective worldwide countries are qualified to make an application for this bursary to get the assistance of RMB 30,000 This financial grant will be provided to full-time postgraduate trainees at UNNC.
Wonderful opportunity for worldwide trainees in China.
University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a popular public research study university devoted to enhancing the wellness of individuals by supplying exceptional education and research study through its education system. It is ranked 76 th across the country and 2711 th around the world.
Why pick the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC is securely rooted in all that is unique about UK education and use ingenious mentor and evaluation approaches that motivate independent and creativity amongst trainees.
ApplicationDeadline: 31 st May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inChina
- EligibleCountries: Students from Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Albania, Estonia, Lithuania andLatvia are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate research study programs taught at Nottingham can be obtained.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be from a qualified nation and should have obtained a postgraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The University accepts applications by means of its unique application website Students getting a postgraduate program from a qualified nation will be thought about.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- One suggestion letter on headed paper signed and/ or stamped
- Academic records and degree certificates
- Personal declaration
- One copy of the primary pages from your passport
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees are anticipated to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or worldwide equivalent) in an appropriate topic.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS 6.5 with the composing band no less than 6.0
- PTE Academic 71 (minimum 65)
Students that will be revealed winners of this scholarship will be supplied RMB 30,000 towards the costs of a postgraduate program at the University of Nottingham inChina