ChandigarhGovernment is happy to provide the Non-HindiSpeaking Scholarships for dazzling trainees in India
The primary goal of The grant is to motivate the research study of Hindi in Non-Hindi speaking States and assistance trainees who wish to finish senior-secondary program for the year 2020.
Get an award quantity of Rs.500 or 1000 each month to finish your education in India.
Why should you request this program? By joining this program, trainees can get the very best profession chances for their future location and trainees can likewise build brand-new areas, material and formats for education today and tomorrow.
ApplicationDeadline: Varies according to university
- University or Organization: Chandigarh Government
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Senior- secondary
- Award:Rs 500 or 1000 each month
- Number of Award s: Up to 5
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Indian trainees
- The award can be taken inIndia
- EligibleCountries: India
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Class 12 th in any stream.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Applicants should be Indian people
- Aspirants should need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at any university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To request the award, candidates should need to take admission in the appropriate program at any host university.
- SupportingDocuments: Students should need to send the scholastic records of all the previous school participated in, a copy of nationwide ID card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants should have previous degree certificate with exceptional outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Candidates should need to be understood with the English language.
Benefits: Each winner will get the quantity of Rs.500 or 1000 each month to finish their college in India.