The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) is in search of college students for the MSc scholarships. Scholarships can be found in the world of Agricultural and utilized Economics for the 2017-2018 tutorial yr.
The intention of the scholarships is to strengthen native particular person and institutional capability to conduct impartial, rigorous inquiry into issues pertinent to the administration of Sub-Saharan African economies by synergistic programmes combining financial analysis with postgraduate coaching in economics.
African Economic Research Consortium is a premier capability constructing establishment in the development of analysis and graduate coaching that inform financial insurance policies in Africa.
Course Level: These scholarships can be found to pursue the grasp diploma.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the sphere of Agricultural and utilized Economics.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cowl the next:
- In its Three-year programme, our funding company, in cooperation with the CMAAE Programme of AERC, is providing as much as 50 in-region scholarships for the Master of Science Programme in Agricultural and utilized Economics
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships can be found.
Scholarship may be taken in Africa
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for these scholarships:
- Must be nationals of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia;
- Must have attained a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) diploma in Agricultural Economics or associated discipline from a acknowledged university;
- Must be keen to work in their nation authorities ministries/ establishments upon commencement.
Nationality: Applicants of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants ought to have a great command in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through on-line mode.
- Scholarship utility letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- MSc admission letter or short-term/provisional admission letter, or an official letter assuring admission with charge construction;
- Certified copies of University transcripts and certificates;
- Academic reference from at the least a Senior Lecturer;
Application Deadline: The utility deadline is June 15, 2017.