TheDepartment of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Brunel University is happy to use its Cold Chain Equipment PhD studentship for international students. The effective candidate will get a yearly stipend of ₤16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/ EU or international tuition costs, whichever applies.
The goal of the studentship is to support effective candidate will sign up with a job group that is adding to research study concentrated on establishing ingenious vacuum insulation for cold chain equipment.
BrunelUniversity London is a public research study university situated in Uxbridge, West London, UnitedKingdom Founded in 1966, it was called after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
- ApplicationDeadline: January 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted to sign up with a job group that is adding to research study concentrated on establishing ingenious vacuum insulation for cold chain equipment.
- ScholarshipAward: The effective candidate will get a yearly stipend of ₤16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/ EU OR international tuition costs, whichever applies.
- Nationality: Home/ EU or International students are qualified to use for the studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarsh ip:
- EligibleCountries: Home/ EU or International students are qualified to use for the studentship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants will have or anticipate to get a very first degree at 2:1 or above in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or comparable numerate discipline. A postgraduate Masters degree is a benefit however not necessary.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Overseas candidates should show they have English language abilities to IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in all areas) or comparable.
How to Apply:.
- Please email your application consisting of all the files noted below by Noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- Your current CV.
- A one A4 page individual declaration setting out why you are an appropriate prospect (i.e.: your abilities and experience).
- Your degree records and/or certificates.
- Evidence of English language abilities to IELTS 6.5 (or comparable, with 6.0 in all areas), if proper.
- Name and contact information of 2 scholastic referees.
- Interviews will happen in individual or by Skype on 12 th January 2018