TheConceptLab at the University of Oslo is welcoming applications for ConceptLab Visiting Fellowships for the year 2018/19 Fellowships are readily available for International and Norwegian students.
ConceptLab’s function is to promote collective research study on “conceptual engineering”– the review and enhancement of principles. We examine principles from throughout approach and beyond. The center’s remit therefore covers all locations of approach: theoretical, useful, and historic.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a visiting fellowship program.
- StudySubject: ConceptLab got financing for a 5-year Toppforsk task from the Norwegian ResearchCouncil ConceptLab likewise gets assistance from IFIKK and the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Oslo.
- ScholarshipAward: The Collaborative Visiting Fellowship plan for 2018-19 is open to candidates who hold a scholastic position or are PhDStudents Collaborative visiting positions featured a stipend of NOK 20 000 monthly for as much as 3 months to support travel and lodging expenses throughout the course of the fellowship. Visiting Fellows are anticipated to add to the intellectual environment of ConceptLab.
- Nationality: Fellowships are readily available for International and Norwegian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Fellowships are readily available for International and Norwegian students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
TheCollaborative Visiting Fellowship plan for 2018-19 is open to candidates who hold a scholastic position or are PhD Students.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Application treatment for Visiting Fellowships Applications must include:
( i) A cover letter, which details the proposed period and timing of your stay and a strategy for collective activities that validates holding the fellowship at ConceptLab (e.g. offering talks; arranging workshops/ conferences with ConceptLab; taking part in an existing research study task (ii) a brief curriculum vitae (no greater than 3 pages).
( iii) Names, positions, organisations and e-mail addresses for 2 referees,