CopenhagenBusiness School welcomes applications for an uninhabited PhD scholarship within the field of financing. Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to request this scholarship program.
The grant is developed to help trainees who want to register in the PhD degree program at the university for the scholastic year 2022/2023
CopenhagenBusiness School is a public university in Copenhagen that is ranked amongst the top 100 international MBA programs in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021, has an objective to be an international PRME leader by incorporating accountable management into all elements of CBS’s education and making it a part of our organisational identity.
Why want to study at CopenhagenBusiness School? Copenhagen Business School is the world’s biggest business administration and economics education and research study school. It is devoted to distributing brand-new understanding and concepts by supplying a place for them to be shown tomorrow’s magnate and society in basic.
ApplicationDeadline: December31, 2021
- University or Organization: CopenhagenBusiness School
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD degree
- Award: DKK 33,659
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree within the field of Information Systems broadly and particularly at the combination of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Qualitative and quantitative research study approaches.
- Digital platforms and/or digital facilities.
- Digital environments and digital business designs.
- TheIndustrial Internet of Things and/or applications of AI in a commercial context.
- An understanding of associated details systems and tactical management theory.
- Have fluency in composed and oral English
- Have a fundamental education at master’s level (representing the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure)
- have actually gotten the grade of 10 (or comparable) for the master’s thesis according to the Danish 7-point grading scale (https://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale)
- Have a weighted grade point average of a minimum of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the bachelor’s and master’s degree integrated or additionally a weighted grade point average should be at least 9.5 for the master’s degree alone
- Have finished the master’s program prior to beginning the PhD program at CBS
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request this scholarship, candidates should request the scholarship by filling the scholarshipapplication type
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- In addition to the job description, copies of the following should be consisted of:
- diploma for bachelor’s and master’s degree or other certificates at a comparable level along with the grade records
- a succinct curriculum vitae (CV)
- a list of short articles and publications (if relevant)
- one example of a picked composed work (e.g. master’s thesis)
- AdmissionRequirements: To be accepted in a PhD program at CBS, candidates should have gotten a grade of 10 or greater on the Danish 7– point scale on theMaster’ sr’s thesis or equivalent.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English.
The winners of the PhD scholarship will get an income of around DKK 27,871 as much as DKK 33,659 depending upon seniority and a pension contribution amounting to 17.1%. The scholarship consists of tuition costs, workplace, course and travel expenses (according to the existing CBS contract).