Applicants are welcomed to obtain the PhD International Scholarship in History of Nordic Civil Society moneyed by the Copenhagen Business School and the University ofOslo The program is open to trainees from all around the world.
The financing helps inspired trainees who wish to carry out PhD degree program with a concentrate on the history of civil society in the Nordic nations.
Nice deal for international trainees in Denmark.
Establishedin 1917, Copenhagen Business School is thought about one of the most distinguished business schools situated inDenmark It has more than 20,000 trainees, 2,000 staff members, and provides a large range of undergraduate and graduate programs
Why at this CopenhagenBusiness School? At CBS, candidates will get a range of centers and occasions to reveal their skill in varied fields. Their teachers will ensure that the prospect succeeds in the picked field and keeping an excellent character.
ApplicationDeadline: June 8, 2020
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Various
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in the History of Nordic Civil Society.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Should have actually gotten standard training at the Master’s level (comparable to the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure).
- An instructional background in the social sciences or liberal arts is essential.
- Must have actually effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to beginning PhD at CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance.
, individuals require to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all candidates should use through online through the electronic recruitment system.
- SupportingDocuments: Application should consist of a task description, copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level, CV, a list of documents and publications (if relevant), one copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis),
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have an instructional background in the social sciences or liberal arts.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue then you should send a copy of a current English language test certificate or offer information of when you are going to take the test.
The award consists of the tuition costs, workplace, travel grants plus an income, presently beginning with each month app. DKK 27.363 approximately DKK 33.045 depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of the base pay.