With an effort to more assistance the research study and college of trainees in the medical and science-related fields, Creative Biolabs and Arizona State University are happy to reveal the 2021 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program.
Thescholarship program is open to all international and domestic trainees that wish to pursue any degree-level research study at ASU. Applicants with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are qualified to win the scholarship and get $1,000
ArizonaState University is a public research study university that is ranked 103 rd amongst Best National Universities and ranked 1st in United States for development, devoted to ease of access and scholastic quality. It is string to end up being the leading American centre for discovery and award in the incorporated social sciences, and thorough arts and sciences.
Why select to study at ArizonaState University? ASU is a terrific university that prepares and makes the trainees all set research study chances, internships, and entrepreneurial endeavours. It integrates inexpensive tuition and quality education for its trainees.
ApplicationDeadline: September30, 2021
- University or Organization: ArizonaState University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Home nation trainees too candidates from other international counties are both eligible.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Students can get an undergraduate or academic degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences, Animal Sciences, Food Science And Technology, Plant Sciences, Soil Sciences, Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences, Other, Fishing And Fisheries Sciences And Management, Wildlife And Wildlands Science And Management, Architectural Sciences And Technology, Computer And Information Sciences And SupportServices Computer And Information Sciences, General, Engineering Science, Literature, Biology, General, Biochemistry, Biophysics And, Molecular Biology, Botany/ plant Biology, Cell/ cellular Biology And Anatomical Sciences, Zoology/ animal Biology, Physiology, Pathology And Related Sciences, Pharmacology And, Toxicology, Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, And Computational Biology, Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, And Population Biology, Molecular Medicine, Neurobiology And Neurosciences, Biological And Biomedical Sciences, Biological And Physical Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Nutrition Sciences, Human Biology, Physical Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences And Meteorology, Chemistry, Materials Science, Materials Sciences, PhysicalSciences, Biology Technician/ biotechnology Laboratory Technician, Physical, Science Technologies/ professionals, Health and Medical Administrative Services, Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Clinical/ medical Laboratory Science/ research study And Allied Professions, Health/ medical Preparatory Programs, Medicine, Medical Clinical, Sciences/ graduate Medical Studies, Osteopathic Medicine/ osteopathy, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, And Administration, Podiatric Medicine/ podiatry, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Biomedical And Clinical Sciences, Medical Illustration And Informatics, Bioethics/ medical Ethics, Alternative And Complementary Medicine And Medical Systems, Alternative And Complementary Medical Support Services, Medical Residency Programs -, General Certificates, Medical Residency Programs– Subspecialty Certificates, and Podiatric Medicine Residency at ASU.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be registered as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, orPh D. trainee at a certified college or university.
- The candidates should significant in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- The candidates should make a cumulative typical grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are needed to visit to the university’s [email protected] to use.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Copy of present records
- Recommendation letter
- Written essay or PowerPoint
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should have scholastic certifications in science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT– 550
- TOEFL IBT– 80
- IELTS– 6.5
- PTE– 60
- Duolingo– 105
The picked trainees will be rewarded $1,000 towards the expense of a degree research study at ASU.