TheUniversity of Leicester is using Cross-CollegePGR Studentship Scheme for the scholastic year 2018-2019 Each research study trainee will be collectively monitored by one scholastic in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
TheUniversity of Leicester is a public research study university based in Leicester,England The primary school is south of the city centre, surrounding to Victoria Park.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing full-time postgraduate research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship provides a Stipend at RCUK rates (₤14,777 for 2018) and UK/EU cost waiver for 3 years. International candidates are welcome to use however should have the ability to money the distinction in between the UK/EU and International tuition charges throughout of their research studies. International Tuition Fees might differ depending upon the job.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK/EU and International trainees are qualified to use.
First class or upper 2nd class bachelor’s degree OR a comparable abroad certification in a pertinent topic
StandardEnglish language requirements, where appropriate.
Available for full-time research study just
Applicants needs to have the ability to begin in September 2018
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
- Draft a Personal Statement describing why you wish to be thought about for this job
- Prepare a research study proposition of no greater than 3000 words discussing your technique to the research study subject and the research study style of the job.
- Prepare your supporting files
- Submit your online application
Apply for the discipline as in-depth in the job info links above.
Include the job title and name of the manager in area offered under the research study proposition area
On the Funded area of the online application consist of ‘Cross College Studentship 2018’