Applicants are welcomed to get the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CRUKCI) PhD Studentships at the University of Cambridge for the session 2020/2021 The program is open to international trainees.
The function of the financing program is to motivate extremely encouraged PhD trainees who have experience in genomics techniques.
Students will get complete financing and a stipend of ₤19,000 for the scholastic session 2020/2021
Foundedin 1209, the University of Cambridge is a second-oldest university in the English- speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest enduringuniversity It is a widely known and reputed centre for education and research study that draws in each year thousands of students from worldwide.
Why research study at the Universityof Cambridge? At this university, trainees will get a top quality education, finding out, and research study at the greatest international levels of quality. By joining this university, trainees will have the ability to go over real-world case research studies with professionals in any field.
ApplicationDeadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Departmen t: N/A
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Full Funding+ Stipend of ₤19,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in High-OrderChromatin Structure and Oncogenic Stress.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Recent graduates or last year undergrads who hold or anticipate to acquire a first/upper 2nd class degree (or comparable) in an appropriate topic from any acknowledged university worldwide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance.
s, candidates initially need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University ofCambridge After that, all applications require to be used the University ApplicantPortal
- SupportingDocuments: Must send 2 scholastic recommendations, records, CV/resume, and declaration of interest (2500 characters).
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, trainees need to need to examine the entry requirementsof their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you ought to supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
Eligible trainees will get complete financing for University and College costs and a stipend of ₤19,000 per year for the scholastic session 2020/2021