The new CTGU Scholarship Programs for Undergraduates is now on offer for 2017-2018 academic year. Non-Chinese pupils qualify to employ for this scholarship programme.
The primary object of the University will be to offer top quality, complete educational and training opportunities which are harmonious to shifting requirements of the pupils.
Having been accepted by the Ministry of Education, CTGU was founded in June 29, 2000, consisting of the former Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electric Engineering/Yichang and the former Hubei Sanxia College. CTGU consists of 29 faculties, 70 undergraduate applications covering nine areas including science, engineering, medicine, arts, economics, management, law, education and great arts.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Programs open for the scholarship program of the academic year 2017-2018:
- Bachelor of Water Resources Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver)
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee or partial tuition fee
* It will be mentioned the applicants are required to be mindful to the study and obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Scholarship. If any types of disciplinary ailment or failure in any academic classes happen to the applicants, then the Scholarship offer will likely be canceled.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be considered in China
Eligibility: The following standards should be matched in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- 18-25 years old; non-Chinese; a foreign passport holder; Chinese Friendly
- With good moral character; in good health; hard working; with academic superiority
- High School Certificate in important area
- English or Chinese competence request upon the teaching language of the applicable area and affiliated managers’ demands.
Nationality: Non-Chinese pupils qualify to employ for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be 18-25 years old; non-Chinese; a foreign passport holder; Chinese Friendly.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have English or Chinese competence request upon the teaching language of the applicable area and affiliated supervisory programs’ demands.
How to Apply: The way of program is on-line. *Application records for important software given under each programme.
Application Deadline: Scholarship program deadline is July 7, 2017.