Highly determined and dazzling trainees have an excellent method to handle their financial resources by getting the CYD InternationalFellowships at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne in Switzerland
The program intends to motivate skilled trainees. The grant is open to scientists at master, doctoral, or postdoctoral level who want to engage with cross-cutting problems in cyber-defence.
Golden chance for international trainees to study in Switzerland.
ÉcolePolytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne is likewise referred to as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne situated in Lausanne, Switzerland, established in1853 It is concentrated on lives sciences and engineering.
Why research study at ÉcolePolytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne? The Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology Domain (ETH Domain), which is straight based on the Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Science, is connected to other specialized research study institutes. It allows all its trainees to boost their understanding and abilities.
ApplicationDeadline: February15, 2021
- University or Organization: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Fellowships
- Award: Salary
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: CYD Fellowships in a Talent Program for Cyber -DefenceResearch
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Students needs to be an international person.
- CYDMaster Thesis Fellowships: Students should be registered in a Master program at a Swiss college organization.
- CYDMaster Thesis Fellowships: Students should be accepted into a doctoral program at a Swiss college organization.
- CYDDistinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships: Students should choose to perform their postdoctoral research study moneyed in a various lab by a Prestigious Postdoctoral Fellowship from among their doctoral research studies and (if suitable) from their existing postdoctoral research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get registered for this chance trainee should need to use online for a fellowship program at the institute.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send a CV, scholastic records, passport, recommendation letter, and other appropriate files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should require to send previous year degrees or certificates with a great scholastic outcome.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
SwissFederal Institute of Technology Lausanne will supply a wage to the qualified international trainees in Switzerland.