TheDanish Diabetes Academy (DDA) is pleased to provide DDA Co-FinancedPhD Scholarships for the year2018 International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
DanishDiabetes Academy (DDA) makes up an initial networking platform for a nationwide diabetes research study technique that is reasonable and science-based, and which will reinforce both standard and scientific research study in diabetes. DDA is anticipated to promote improved partnership in between Danish diabetes research study environments and guarantee fast circulation and shared access to unique research study outcomes, concepts and innovations, hence benefiting other research study groups within the organisation.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 9, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The scholarships need to be within diabetes and metabolic process. Applications supporting the 3 significant tactical locations of the DDA (internationalization, interdisciplinary and partnership throughout sectors) will be focused on.
- ScholarshipAward: Each scholarship is of 1,100,000 DKK (covering income and tuition cost) over a duration of 2 years.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: In order to use for a co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarship, the list below requirements need to be satisfied:
- You needs to have a Master’s degree *, a Bachelor’s degree if using on the 4 +4 arrangement ** or an comparable degree from a foreign university by the time of application ***.
- The principal manager need to be connected with a Danish university ****(for foreign candidates, the DDA will be useful with advising a possible principal manager connected with a Danish university).
- A co-supervisor from another research study discipline (e.g. standard science, scientific science, public health, psychology and so on) or a partner from abroad or from another sector (i.e. basic practice, university health centers, market) needs to be associated with the task.
- High- level English language abilities are needed (oral along with composed) *****
Already registered PhD students can not use or get financing from the DDA. OnlyPhD prospects might use for a PhD scholarships (i.e. managers might not use).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: High- level English language abilities are needed (oral along with composed) *****.
How to Apply: Applications need to be composed in English and sent by means of our online application kind.
Please note that you need to have a user login to the DDA’s site prior to you have the ability to send an application.
Use the numbered order defined listed below for your submission. You might opt to upload in one file or as different files. The application needs to consist of the following (needed format: PDF):
- Specific goals
- Background and significance of the task to the research study location
- Preliminary research studies (if suitable)
- Research style and techniques
- Literature mentioned
Page limitation for the research study strategy is 5 pages (font style size 12, single spacing), consisting of figures and tables, however omitting referrals. Applications with research study strategies surpassing the page limitation will not be thought about.
- An description of why you are the best prospect to finish the task
- Description of how the task and you support the 3 significant tactical locations of the DDA ******
- Future profession strategies
- Information about present position, workplace and name of principal manager.
- If offered, a signed declaration from the principal manager and head of department worrying anticipated or currently given financing of the staying 1/3 funding of the scholarship (consisting of 1-year tuition cost to the university)
- Description of the clinical environment where the PhD task will be performed, consisting of verification that the PhD task can be performed at the department where the principal manager is used.
8. Copy of your Master’s degree certificate (consisting of grades (from both Bachelor’s Degree and Master))
9. Collaboration arrangement with other research study groups nationally or worldwide
10 Other appropriate files (e.g. grant letter validating financing of the staying 1/3 funding of the scholarship (if offered), suggestions, IELTS certificate (international standardized certificate of English efficiency))