TheData Communication Fellowship is a 1- year long program throughout which the fellows will advance their abilities in data collection, data analysis, data storytelling, developing with data, and so on
They will be accountable for looking into, composing, developing, and publishing 4 data stories under the assistance ofForSet Each fellow will be designated a coach from the ForSet group that will assist them through the procedure of establishing their data stories.
ForSet lies in Tbilisi, Georgia and is a socially-driven imaginative business specializing in data interactions utilizing style and innovation. We do storytelling, advocacy projects, curricula, neighborhood structure, and open-source tools. ForSet has a skilled group with varied abilities that develops ingenious items in Georgia and globally
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 10, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered for middle provider specialists, reporter, interactions professional, or civic activist who has experience in dealing with data.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the fields of Data Communication, Data Storytelling.
- ScholarshipAward: The program will cover the fellow’s travel expenses to and from Tbilisi in addition to offering each fellow a stipend to cover lodging and other living expenses in Tbilisi.
- Nationality: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Number of Scholarships: Six fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in: Georgia, Tbilisi
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
— live and work in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, or Uzbekistan;-LRB- ****).
— are a reporter, interactions professional, activist, designer, or coder actively included in media work or social advocacy
— have verifiable capability in data analysis, data journalism, and/or digital interactions
— are proficient in composed and spoken English
— will be offered to invest 3 weeks in Tbilisi from October 29– November 18, 2018
— will be offered to invest another 3 weeks in Tbilisi in March 2019 (precise dates to be identified)
— have the ability to take part in an online mentorship program and other activities (meetups, webinars, teleconference)
— are open and ready to get included in cross-country cooperation and reporting
— have no political celebration or spiritual company association
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluentin composed and spoken English/
How to Apply: Application type ought to be filled by the due date, September 10, 2018.