For the scholastic year 2018-2019, City University of London is providing 2 full-time, three-year PhD studentships at the Department of ComputerScience Studentships are offered for UK, EU and international graduates wanting to pursue advanced research study in Data Science.
City, University of London is a public research study university in London, UnitedKingdom Until 2016 its name was City University, London, or informally, City.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
eval( ez_write_tag([[468,60],’ scholarship_positions_com-medrectangle-3′,’ ezslot_4′]);.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 27, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentships are offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentships are granted in the field of Data Science.
ScholarshipAward: A doctoral studentship will offer:
An yearly bursary (₤16,000in 2018/19)
A complete tuition cost for UK and EU students. Applications from abroad candidates are welcome however the candidate should make suitable plans to cover the distinction in between the abroad and UK tuition cost.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 studentships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK, EU and International students can use for these studentships
EntranceRequirements: The studentships will be granted on the basis of exceptional scholastic accomplishment and the possible to produce cutting edge-research.
Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree or benefit level Masters degree in an appropriate topic (or international equivalent)
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English should have accomplished a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS or an acknowledged equivalent
Applicants should not be presently signed up as a doctoral trainee at City, University of London or other scholastic organization.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
Applications should include a research study degree application kind, three-page research study proposition, evidence of scholastic credentials, evidence of English language efficiency (if you do not speak English as your mother tongue) and 2 private recommendations (among which should be a scholastic recommendation).
How to Apply:
The files need to be assembled into a single file and sent by means of e-mail. Please utilize the following topic in your submission: Data Science PhD Studentship Application.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_5′]);.