TheUniversity of East Anglia now wants candidates for its David T. K. Wong Creative Writing Fellowship to allow a fiction author who wishes to compose in English about the Far East to invest a year in the UK, at the University of East Anglia (UEA) inNorwich The fellowship is solely open for recognized released too unpublished authors of any age and any citizenship.
The goal of the fellowship is to support recognized released too unpublished authors with a special and generous yearly award of ₤26,00 0.
TheUniversity of East Anglia (shortened as UEA) is a public research study university in Norwich,England Established on a 320 acres (130 hectares) school west of the city centre, the university has 4 professors and 26 schools of research study. The university is ranked 13 th in the UK by The Times and Sunday Times, 12 th by The Complete University Guide and 18 th by The Guardian.
- ApplicationDeadline: January30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered for authors.
- StudySubject: The Fellowship will be granted to an author preparation to produce a work of prose fiction in English which deals seriously with some element of life in the Far East (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, People’s Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam).
- ScholarshipAward: The David T. K. Wong Fellowship is a special and generous yearly award of ₤26,00 0. The Fellows will belong to the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing and will be needed to live at UEA, Norwich, the UK for 9 months. Accommodation will be supplied on school, to be paid for by the Fellow from the FellowshipAward Shared workplace and computer system centers will be offered for the Fellow in theSchool During the domestic duration, the Fellow will be needed to send written work to a chosen coach and participate in Creative Writing ResearchSeminars No mentor responsibilities connect to the Fellowship.
- Nationality: International candidates are qualified to use for the fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International candidates are qualified to use for the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be a publisher too, unpublished authors
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- All applications ought to be sent by post.
- Completedapplication kinds ought to be sent together with a typescript of an unpublished initial piece of fiction of not more than 2,500 words (please consist of a word rely on the very first page), composed in English.
- This needs to be a sample of the task that candidates would carry out if granted the Fellowship.
- The typescript ought to be a paper copy printed as a single-sided, double-spaced file. Please do not essential or otherwise bind the sheets of your typescript together. Handwritten work, fax or e-mail applications will not be accepted. All submissions should be accompanied by a finished application kind and the application charge of ₤1000Sterling. Do not consist of any extra paperwork or products.