TheFaculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Oxford Brookes University is excitedly waiting for applications from exceptional students for De Rohan Scholarships in the UnitedKingdom The program is open for Home/ EU and International Students for the scholastic session 2020/2021
The financing program supports extremely inspired students by offering a ₤ 1,000 payment towards the expenses of their tuition charges for the master’s degree program.
Golden opportunity for domestic and international students to study in the UK.
Established in 1992, Oxford Brookes University is a public university that uses numerous research study degree programs and numerous others. It has numerous thousand international students who in between them represent more than 130 nations.
Whyat OxfordBrookes University? Theuniversity holds a worldwide track record for being among UK’s leading universities, and for mentor and research study quality. It offers the structure, undergrad, postgraduate, and expert programs in throughout disciplines to study.
ApplicationDeadline: July 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- CourseLevel: Masters
- Award: ₤ 1,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Home/ EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: MA Creative Writing, MA English Literature, MA History, and MA by Research in the History of Art.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- You needs to have, or anticipate to acquire, a great honours degree or equivalent from an acknowledged organization of college, or have experience which shows suitable understanding and abilities at honours degree requirement.
- The grant is just open up to students carrying out a Master’s degree for the very first time. Students who have actually formerly studied a Master’s degree will not be qualified.
- Candidates getting awards from other sources of financing which cover all their tuition charges will not be qualified for a de Rohan Taught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not impacted by moneying covering upkeep expenses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the chance.
s, prospects need to take [email protected] by the due date.
- SupportingDocuments: Students need to send an individual declaration, CV, and scholastic records.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to examine the entry requirements of the picked program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you must supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
The sponsorship will supply a ₤ 1,000 payment towards the expenses of your tuition charges and will be granted on the basis of an individual declaration.