TheNaveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas is using Dean’s ExcellenceScholarships The qualified trainees obtaining these scholarships might be U.S people, long-term citizens or worldwide trainees.
TheUniversity of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the biggest of UT Dallas’ 8 schools, with a fall 2016 registration of more than 9,100, about half of whom are college students.
All worldwide candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to supply evidence of proficiency in the English language.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing the graduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: $1,000(one-time) tuition credit throughout scholarship award duration.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Applicants might be U.S people, long-term citizens or worldwide trainees.
- Applicants can not be an existing or previous college student of JSOM.
- Applications are assessed after a deal of admission has actually been extended by UT Dallas.
- No letter of suggestion is needed.
- Applicants needs to preserve registration of 5 graduate term credit hours throughout scholarship award duration, omitting terms of internship and degree conclusion.
- Thescholarship award is non-renewable and can not be stacked or integrated.
Nationality: The United States and worldwide trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Students need to preserve a GPA of at least 3.0 as well as preserve and practice scholastic stability and sincerity
TestRequirement: Applicants need to have shown scholastic excellence as evidenced by their GMAT or GRE, TOEFL or IELTS rating and undergrad Cumulative GPA. Work experience is thought about.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: All worldwide candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to supply evidence of proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply: All candidates need to totally finish and send the online graduate scholarship application and are motivated to check out the requirements and requirements really thoroughly to make sure fulfilling the credentials.
- Non-Texas citizens consisting of worldwide trainees who get a competitive scholarship of $1,000 or more from JSOM, might be qualified for in- state tuition.
- Students registering in the MS in Accounting Cohort, MS in Finance Cohort, MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management, and other Executive programs are not qualified for the scholarships noted below. You ought to visit your program web pages for particular scholarship chances connected with those programs.
- For the trainee register in the Full-Time MBA Cohort program, you immediately make an application for scholarships when you finish your program application, so please do not finish any applications listed below.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is December 5, 2017.