Applicants are welcomed for PhD Studentship in Biomedical Engineering to examining the biomechanics and physiology of the muscles of the hips. The studentship is solely open for UK/EU trainees.
The goal of the studentship is to support trainees who have a very first or upper-second class degree in engineering or physical sciences, or comparable abroad certification, or a lower 2nd plus a great Masters degree.
TheUniversity of Surrey is a public research study university situated in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, UnitedKingdom The university specialises in science, engineering, medication and company.
- ApplicationDeadline: December 8, 2017
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship covers the complete expense of UK/EU tuition charges, plus a tax-free stipend of ₤14,553 p.a., in line with basic RCUK stipend levels.
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates are qualified to look for the fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Number of studentships is not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK/EU candidates are qualified to look for the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a very first or upper-second class degree in engineering or physical sciences, or comparable abroad certification, or a lower 2nd plus a great Masters degree.
How to Apply:.
- Applications needs to be made online through the link offered listed below: