TheInstitut Fran çais des Pays-Bas is using numerous scholarships for trainees registered in Dutch college wanting to follow a master’s degree in France in 2018-2019
TheInstitut français des Pays-Bas is the French Institute for Language and Culture in theNetherlands It lies in Amsterdam at the Vijzelgracht and in Groningen at the Oude Kijk in’t Jatstraat.
French is elective, it will be examined inning accordance with the training picked and the language of guideline.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 29, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s programme.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Monthly allowance: Approximately 600 EUR/month for 10 months; protection of tuition costs (within the limitation of 5,000 EUR) and social security and different benefits connected to the status of French federal government scholarship holder (real estate aid, cultural activities …)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inFrance
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships are qualified (other than French citizenship) are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Students with a minimum of a Dutch Bachelor’s degree, registered in a Dutch college organization.
All citizenships are qualified (other than French citizenship)
All disciplines are worried:
Basic and precise sciences,
Technical disciplines and engineering sciences,
Law, economics, social and human sciences, global trade, management,
French language and literature, history, art history, and so on.
- According to the effort of the President of the French Republic Make our Planet Great Again, applications in a field associated to environment modification (farming, Big Data, biology, chemistry, ecological law and policy, water and waste management, energy, health, earth sciences, and so on) are motivated.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: French is elective, it will be examined inning accordance with the training picked and the language of guideline.
Theapplication has to consist of (inFrench or in English):
- Application type (Download on the right of the post in the “files”)
- Cover letter, defining how the study job in France belongs to the scholastic and expert jobs of the candidate
- Copies of university degrees and records of records (with grades)
- Two recommendation letters from an instructor or expert
How to Apply:
These files should be sent out by post to Embassy of France in the Netherlands and by e-mail.