if you wish to make your bachelor’s degree in the USA, the State University of New York at Oswego is providing an excellent chance to do so. The university is welcoming International students to use for the Destination Oswego Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
All international students using to an undergraduate degree course at SUNY Oswego are qualified to use for this application
TheStateUniversity of New York at Oswego, with a lakeside school in the city of Oswego, is an academic institute with a varied curriculum with an objective to actively add to boosting the intellectual development, imagination, and wellness of the neighborhood.
Get monetary support and finish your research studies in the USA.
Why research study at SUNY Oswego? At SUNY Oswego, students find out within and outside the class. They let students follow their dreams and provide the individual attention that they should have. They provide seriously created on-campus and online programs reinforced by devoted hands-on knowing experiences and lots of face time with professors. The courses and topics at SUNY Oswego are prepared for the scholastic, social, health, and monetary well being of the students.
- University or Organization: State University of New York at Oswego
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UnitedStates
- EligibleCountries: Students from all nations are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses provided by SUNY Oswego are qualified.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidate should be an international trainee.
- The candidate should be registered in a bachelor’s degree course or topic at SUNY Oswego.
- The candidates should be accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates should register in any undergraduate course of their option provided by SUNY Oswego through either signing up on CommonApplication or on SUNY Application
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates are needed to send all main college/university and secondary school records or secondary school records.
- AdmissionRequirements: The prospect needs to have a typical GPA of 5.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should have minimum English efficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE
TheState University of New York at Oswego is supplying $6,000– $9,000 each year, sustainable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.