With the contribution from the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, the Faculty of Social Sciences at Charles University ( CU) are providing a restricted variety of Development Scholarships for trainees of all fee-based programs in scholastic year 2018/2019
Successfulscholarship candidates will get payment at the start of their very first term, no behind one month after they sign up for their research studies. No loan will be paid in advance of the trainees’ arrival in Prague.
FSV UK comes from among the 17 professors of the Charles University, the earliest and likewise the biggest academical organization in the CzechRepublic Charles University ( CU) belongs amongst the earliest and biggest universities in the world.
- ApplicationDeadline: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate and master’s degree level.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover any of the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Under the regards to this scholarship, trainees will get a waiver of school charges for their very first term of research study, plus a one-off payment of 50 000 CZK ( about 2050 EUR) as a contribution to living expenses.
School charges for the 2nd term of research study will not be waived.
Although we want to continue the scholarship plan in academic year 2019/20, this goes through our getting additional financing for future years. At present, for that reason, we can not ensure that comparable scholarships will be readily available for trainees’ 2nd year of research study.
- Nationality: Students from establishing nations are qualified
- Number of Scholarships: Limited variety of partial scholarships for trainees is readily available. An overall of 6 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the CzechRepublic
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from establishing nations (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tom é and Pr íncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
Applicationsfor these scholarships are open to all trainees from establishing nations and/ or nations going through a procedure of political and financial shift, who are using for research study in among our Bachelor’s research studies or Master’s research studies programs at FSV UK from scholastic year 2018/19
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications need to be made on the kind that accompanies this statement, and need to consist of the following files:
- Completedapplication kind
- Motivation essay of no greater than 1000 words, discussing why they require a scholarship, and exactly what they wish to acquire from their research studies at Charles University
- Two recommendation letters from instructors, who understand the trainee from their previous research studies, consisting of verification of the trainee’s monetary requirement (NOTE: The present scholarship holders who are reapplying do not have to send the 2 suggestion letters or compose the essay. Please consist of a cover note and one suggestion letter from a Charles University scholastic who understands you from your research studies with your application.)
- Applications must be sent out to the Manager of the International Office (discover the address here). All files sent need to be originals and composed in the English language, or accompanied by qualified translations. (IMPORTANT: Allscholarship candidates MUST likewise lodge an online application for their chosen research study program and keep in mind the name of the program on their application for ascholarship Without this their application for a scholarship will not be thought about.)
- The due date for scholarship applications is 30 th April 2018.Students who will have issues fulfilling this due date due to ineffective or undependable postal services may, as a temporar y step, send fax copies and/ or scanned copies by email. However, originals need to likewise be sent out, and decisions will not be made up until originals have actually been gotten.
( function() ());.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.