School of Business and Management Bandung Institute of Technology (SBM ITB) is offering total scholarship programme to study Doctor of Science in Management Program. These scholarships will probably be given to Indonesian students and international students.
The aim of the scholarship will be to bring good quality postgraduate students to places of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort.
The School of Business and Management ITB (SBM ITB) is the sole school/faculty in ITB constructed around the humanities and management science. The ministry requires higher education associations to run Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB using the absolute minimum score of 113 or ITP TOEFL from ETS.org having the absolute minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5.
Course Level: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given in the subject of Management.
- The scholarship comprises class tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total) and monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2017)
- The scholarship is given three years or 6 sessions
- Working space is supplied inside Bandung campus to support the research
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
Scholarship could be required in Indonesia
- In order to be eligible, applicants must have successfully finished at TPA Bappenas with minimal score 550 and TOEFL with minimal score 550.
- Applicants must submit the research proposal and present the proposal and contact the managers among designated professors in DSM ITB him/herself
- Candidates have to follow office hours employed in SBM ITB (8 am until 5 pm, Monday until Friday)
- Candidates are expected to meet 6 credits/term of lecturing in Bachelor program classes
- Candidates must maintain a 3.0 GPA average. If candidates earn a score below “C” in a class, he or she must retake that class at him/her own expense.
Nationality: Indonesian students and international students qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A Master degree using the absolute minimum GPA of 3.25
Test Requirement: Academic Potential Test (TPA) from Oto-Bappenas having the absolute minimum score of 550
The applicant who already has a TPA certification from UPP Bappenas having the absolute minimum score of 550 should submit the first certificate combined with the supporting files to Study Program.
English Language Requirement: English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB using the absolute minimum score of 113 or ITP TOEFL from ETS.org having the absolute minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5 The applicant who already has a TOEFL certification from ETS.org or ELPT ITB or IELTS with the preceding score should submit the original certificate along with the supporting files to the Study Program.
How to Apply: To employ, students must submit proper application for Admission via the on-line application system. Submit the hardcopy of the supporting records as in the subsequent
- Printed on-line enrollment form
- Original accredited and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic certification (1 copy)
- Original accredited and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic transcript (1 copy)
- Original TOEFL/IELTS certificate (if any) as a replacement of ELPT result held by UPT Bahasa ITB
- Original TPA Bappenas result
- Recent color pictures sized 4X6 cm (1 sheet)
- A copy of receipt of admission fee payment