TheFaculty of Arts is looking for to fill the following full-time job at the Ruusbroec Institute for a Doctoral Grant (FWO) in the location of religious history.
TheUniversity of Antwerp is one of the significant Belgian universities situated in the city ofAntwerp The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA must not be utilized.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: February 11, 2018
CourseLevel: Grant is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Grant is granted in the location of religious history.
- A doctoral scholarship for a duration of 2 years, with the possibility of renewal for an additional two-year duration after favorable assessment;-LRB- ********).
- The start date of scholarship will be the very first of March 2018;-LRB- ********).
- A gross regular monthly grant varying from EUR 2.324,20– EUR 2.469,08;-LRB- ********).
- A vibrant and revitalizing workplace.
Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inBelgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- You hold a Master degree in History, Philology or another field of the humanities/social sciences, and show a clear interest in religious, cultural and/or social history.
- You can send exceptional scholastic outcomes.
- Studentsin the last year of their degree can likewise use.
- Foreign prospects are motivated to use.
- Your scholastic qualities adhere to the requirements stated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, diligent, innovative and cooperative.
- You want to hang out abroad.
- You are proficient in German and -preferably- have actually dealt with German sources prior to.
- Research experience in Austrian archives is a plus.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
Theapplication includes the following details:
- CV consisting of a list of marks/grades of Bachelor and Master research studies;-LRB- ********).
- Letterof inspiration;-LRB- ********).
- The contact details of 2 referees (consisting of email, telephone number and a description of your relationship with the referees);-LRB- ********).
- One composing example (e.g. chapter of MA thesis);-LRB- ********).
- A task proposition of roughly 1-2 pages.
How to Apply:
Applications might just be sent online.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.