If you are a devoted trainee who wishes to study additional in the field of Health and Environment, you can make an application for the Doctoral Scholarships in Health & Environment at Paris-EastCr éteil University.
The sponsorship will exist to candidates who hold outstanding understanding in the defined discipline. The candidates should be carrying out a Ph D program to get this application
Great chance for abroad trainees to study in France.
Paris-EastCr éteil University, ranked 697 in Best Global Universities Rankings by the U.S, is a public university situated in Cr éteil, Ile- de-France, with an aspiration is to prepare and accompany our social, financial, and expert environments through improvements.
Why research study at Paris-EastCr éteil University? Paris-EastCr éteil University is really worldwide active in mentor and research study. It is a large research study university where research study is carried out throughout cross-sector bodies, acknowledged groups, internal groups for innovation research study, and federating research study institutes. It is included in international activities that show its growing profile in Europe and beyond. It is likewise a host to checking out professors abroad and enlists lots of international trainees while promoting international movement for its trainees and schools.
ApplicationDeadline: 8th June 2021
- University or Organization: Paris-EastCr éteil University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Ph D
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Doctoral degree courses and topics in the field of health and environment
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be registered and accepted by the university.
- The candidates should have outstanding abilities in Sciences, either ecological, biology, or medical sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to send their applications to [email protected],Prof Isabelle Coll, MSc, Ph D Unit Research: LISA UMR 7583 or to [email protected],Prof Genevi ève Derumeaux, MD, Ph D Unit Research: IMRB U955– INSERM, and connect the below-mentioned files.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send the following:
- Academic records (2 ins 2015)
- D task (as much as 5 pages) consisting of the following subjects: Problematic, Literature evaluation,Ph D. Originality, Methodology, References.
- Academic recommendations
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should have a previous degree certificate with outstanding marks.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates are needed to score minimum necessary ratings in the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL– 90
- IELTS– 6.0
- TOEIC– 800
Successful scholars will be granted the program under which the university will offer them support towards particular elements of their research study for 3 years that will just be revealed upon choice.