LeibnizInstitute for Natural Product Research and Infection is welcoming gifted prospects to request the Doctoral Researcher in Microbiology or Infection Immunology.
The intention of the bursary is to support trainees who wish to carry out the research study program at the institute.
TheThuringian Ministry for Science and Art developed the Hans Kn öll Institute for Natural Product Research (HKI) as a signed up company on 21 November1991 Even after the modifications that had actually followed the fall of the Wall, the custom of looking into microbiological natural items was– in accordance with Hans Kn öll’s concept– kept.
Why research study at Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology? The HKI supplies world-leading education and training of graduates at all levels and supplies brand-new innovations and options needed for the improvement of Natural Product Research and Infection Biology of human-pathogenic fungis.
ApplicationDeadline: August 3, 2021
- University or Organization: LeibnizInstitute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology– Hans Kn öll Institute
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: DoctoralResearcher
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: German
- The award can be taken in Germany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: DoctoralResearcher in Microbiology/ Infection Immunology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- preferable methodological abilities: basic microbiology and molecular biology methods, circulation cytometry; experience in dealing with lab mice is useful however not needed
- the capability to work artistically and individually towards establishing your own research study task
- an integrative and cooperative character with outstanding English interaction abilities, both composed and spoken
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should need to finish the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Complete applications in English must consist of a cover letter, a CV including a total list of publications, a quick declaration of research study experiences, the addresses of 2 possible referees
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a master’s degree (or comparable) in life sciences, preferably with a background in microbiology and immunology.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should have outstanding English interaction abilities, both composed and spoken
LeibnizInstitute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology will offer the wage to trainees in Germany.