The Faculty of Design Sciences at University of Antwerp is happy to supply a doctoral scholarship in the realm of Accessibility and Urban Planning. The PhD analysis will deal with the function accessibility performs in the day by day lives of individuals, and on the final rules of transport justice.
The University of Antwerp is a younger, dynamic and forward-thinking university. It integrates the belongings of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society.
Course Level: Scholarship is obtainable for pursuing the doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the realm of accessibility and Urban Planning.
The PhD analysis will deal with the function accessibility performs in the day by day lives of individuals, and on the final rules of transport justice.
- A doctoral scholarship for a interval of one 12 months
- The begin date of the scholarship is in the interval 1 September 2017 – 1 January 2018 and runs for one 12 months;
- A gross month-to-month grant starting from € 2.280,27 tot € 2.419,84;
- A dynamic and stimulating work atmosphere.
Scholarship might be taken in Belgium
- Students maintain a grasp diploma in Urban Planning, sociology, philosophy, human geography or one other related self-discipline.
- Students can submit excellent tutorial outcomes.
- Students in the ultimate 12 months of their diploma can even apply.
- Student’s tutorial qualities adjust to the necessities stipulated in the university’s coverage.
- Students are quality-oriented, conscientious, inventive and cooperative.
Nationality: Citizens of Belgium are eligible to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have grasp diploma.
How to Apply: Applications could solely be submitted on-line and ought to embody a replica of your CV and a canopy letter.
Application Deadline: The software deadline is June 15, 2017.