ThePublic Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) is welcoming applications for Donald DyerScholarships These scholarships are offered for pursuing doctoral or masters by research study studies in the field of public relations and/or interaction.
ThePublic Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) is the nationwide market body for public relations and interaction specialists inAustralia PRIA represents and supplies expert assistance and acknowledgment to over 4,000 specialists and more than 100 consultancies across the country.
Application due date: November 30, 2017
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing doctoral or masters by research study studies.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of public relations and/or interaction.
ScholarshipAward: TheDonald Dyer Scholarship is the biggest research study scholarship offered in Australia for interaction scholars and specialists. The worth of the Scholarship will not go beyond $30,000 annually for an optimum of 3 years (for a full-time trainee) with a six-month extension for Doctorate of Philosophy prospects. The Scholarship will run for 2 years for a Masters degree (full-time). The yearly swelling amount of as much as $5,000 PA will be offered to cover expenses such as research-related expenditures, conferences, abroad research study and small expenditures as in-depth in the scholar’s application.
Nationality: International students are qualified to use.
Number of Scholarships: Thescholarship might be granted to more than one trainee in any year, based on the suggestion of the choice committee, and based on funds being offered.
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Australian and international students are qualified to use.
- Thescholarship is offered to an impressive public relations, business interaction, or marketing interaction scholar or professional who can making a substantial contribution to the advancement of the practice of the general public relations occupation. It is open to Australian people, long-term locals of Australia or qualified potential international students. Australian candidates will be favoured. International students will be needed to study on a fulltime basis.
- Commencing greater degree research study students– specifically, Doctoral or Masters by Research prospects– studying in the field of public relations and/or interaction are qualified to use. Applicants would generally be anticipated to hold a very first class honours degree or equivalent in a pertinent discipline. Students might study fulltime, parttime or by range mode.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students whose mother tongue is not English need to show efficiency in English by sending acceptable ratings from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Please send out all applications by means of e-mail.
How to Apply:
Applicants will be needed to supply a curriculum vitae and 2 page composed declaration detailing:
- The research study to be carried out as part of their greater degree.
- A declaration from the university where the scholar will study, validating that the candidate is qualified for a postgraduate research study degree at that university, and detailing the core curriculum and the research study program.
- How the research study will make a substantial contribution to the advancement of the practice of the general public relations occupation.
- Career objectives and future strategies
- How the scholarship will assist attain their aspirations.
- Other contributing proof of the value of the candidate might be drawn from referee reports, publications, expert experience, research study field, interaction abilities, management capacity and chances to connect with associated disciplines in establishing and carrying out the research study.