TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is using Douglas Slatter & Elizabeth Chambers LawScholarship The scholarship is offered to PhD trainees whose research study is in the field of Freedom of Speech.
TheUniversity of Queensland is a public research study university mainly situated in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, Australia.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: September 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to carry out a Doctor of Philosophy.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the location of field of Freedom of Speech.
- ScholarshipAward: 20,000 top-up per year and $5,000 per year for research study expenses
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to domestic trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to domestics trainees.
EntranceRequirements: The scholarship is open to domestic prospects who achieve success in getting a base stipend scholarship to carry out a Doctor of Philosophy in the research study location of Freedom of Speech at the TC Beirne School ofLaw Recipients must have attained outstanding scholastic efficiency in previous research studies inLaw To be qualified you need to:
Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
Be chosen by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
Be evaluated by the Graduate School as satisfying all conditions for admission to the research study greater degree program.Not hold a certification at the exact same or a greater level than the research study greater degree program you are carrying out.
Not be getting a living allowance award, scholarship or income offering an advantage higher than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to carry out the research study greater degree program.
Not be getting a Commonwealth financed tuition cost scholarship.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
To get this scholarship, email the following files:
- Current CV,
- Academic records, and
- A cover letter detailing your factors for using and your viability for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent out by means of e-mail.