Are you enrolled in a university or university pursuing a level in the medical subject? Apply for the chance
programme provided by Dr. Suhyun An.
The programme goals to help devoted college students who’ve proven a dedication to training in the pursuit of a medical diploma.
Dr. Suhyun An, DC, MSN, NP-C is a revered medical skilled, a extremely requested speaker, printed creator, and one of many go-to consultants for persistent ache therapy in the Houston space.
Why do you have to apply for this programme? Dr.Suhyun An Scholarship to help in assuaging the monetary burden imposed upon the medical doctors, nurses, and different medical consultants of the long run. This is as a result of the scholars of in the present day would be the ones liable for the breakthroughs in drugs and healthcare tomorrow.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Dr.Suhyun An
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award will be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship shall be awarded in the medical subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given standards:
- Be a highschool senior accepted to an accredited school or university or a pupil at the moment enrolled in an accredited school or university
- Have a minimal of a three.zero weighted GPA
- Be in pursuit of a level in the medical subject
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submissions have to be made both by way of [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 500-800 phrases discussing why you might be pursuing an training and profession in the medical subject, and what motivates you to check drugs, and a couple of educational or skilled references
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should maintain a earlier diploma certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students should have a information of the English language.
Dr. Suhyun An will present the quantity of $2,000 to college students to cowl their bills in the USA.