TheEuropean Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) and Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation is welcoming candidates for its Legal Training Programme focused on students and young specialists. The scholarship is open to all citizenships.
ECCHR’sLegal Training Program provides youths with restricted monetary ways and/or from underrepresented geographical and social backgrounds the opportunity to acquire expert experience in human rights work.
TheEuropean Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) is an independent, not-for-profit non-governmental company concentrating on legal problems. It implements human rights by holding state and non-state stars accountable for outright abuses through ingenious tactical lawsuits
- ApplicationDeadline: January28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation Scholarship is offered for ECCHR’s legal training programme.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to acquire expert experience in human rights work.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships are typically approved for a five-month full-time internship (40 hours weekly).
- Forscholarship holders, the Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation will likewise cover return travel expenses from the home to Berlin as much as EUR1,500 and any visa expenses that occur.
- Accommodation: We can not supply lodging however enjoy to offer some suggestions on finding lodging in Berlin.
- Nationality: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation is providing 5 scholarships for this round of applications
- Scholarship can be taken in Berlin, Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for the scholarship
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have continuous or finished degree in law and/or another appropriate discipline.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Excellent composed and spoken English is needed.
How to Apply:.
- Thescholarship application needs to be sent together with the application for involvement in the Legal Training Program.
- To use please e-mail the following files as PDFs:
- ECCHR application kind consisting of letter of inspiration, case analysis and scholarship application (download from our site) with the file name LastName_application
CV with the file name LastName_CV
- Applications needs to consist of just these needed files and no additional records, referrals or work samples.
- Applications can be sent in German or English; no benefit or drawback occurs from the option of language. Applications in other languages can not be processed.
- Please send out finished application by e-mail
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.