TheDepartment of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental affair and the University of KwaZulu-Natal are looking for certified candidates for EDTEA/UKZNBursary These bursaries are offered for the candidates from all over the world.
The primary goal of the Programme is to get rid of present spaces in capability for LED in KwaZulu-Natal
TheUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal or UKZN is a university with 5 schools in the province of KwaZulu-Natalin South Africa.
CourseLevel:These bursaries are offered to pursue following programs:
- PostGraduate Diploma (LED)
- MastersCoursework (LED Specialisation),
- MastersResearch Dissertation
- Post PhD
StudySubject: These bursaries are granted in used research study in LED.
ScholarshipAward: These bursaries will cover the following:
- The effort is totally moneyed and supported by the KwaZulu-NatalEconomic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) and has a scholastic house at the Graduate School of Business and Leadership on the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Westville school.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibility: Applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate need to use for their scholastic credentials, through the Graduate School of Business & Leadership (GSB&L).
- Students who owe charges to UKZN need to settle them in complete, prior, to using for the bursary
- Once the trainee is accepted by the GSB&L, for their credentials, the trainee can then continue with their online bursary application, offered that their charges have actually been settled in complete.
Nationality: Applicants all citizenships are qualified for these bursaries.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail.
- A Motivational letter.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copy of a legitimate Matric Certificate (if you have actually finished Grade 12) or Equivalent.
- Certified copies of the current scholastic certificates and transcripts/records (on an authorities university letterhead).
- Certified copy of a legitimate South African Identity Document.
- If you are an International Student, a Certified copy of a Valid Passport Document and a Valid Study Permit
- Email finished online bursary application kinds, with qualified copies of previous credentials( not behind 3 months), CV and inspiration to rledibursary-at-ukzn. ac.za, for factor to consider.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 31, 2017.