Edugrantand Ellah Lakes are happy to reveal the Young Farmers Entrepreneurship Grants in Nigeria for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The intention of the bursary is to support candidates who wish to study any farming– associated course.
Edugrant is a non-governmental company that tries to make academic chances more available to trainees. They will establish ingenious services dealing with the more comprehensive education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors to produce a sustainable platform for the advantage of trainees throughout Nigeria.
ApplicationDeadline: September17, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrantand Ellah Lakes
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- EligibleCountries: Nigeria
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in Agriculture associated course.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to be in their 3rd or 4th year
- Applicants needs to have acquired admission to an acknowledged tertiary organization in Nigeria to study any Agriculture- associated course. (AgriculturalEconomics, Agronomy, Animal Nutrition,AgriculturalBusiness, and so on)
- Applicants needs to have a possible organization strategy that can grow in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, candidates should need to finish the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should have the ability to offer initial copies of needed certificates/documents.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should understand the English language.
Each effective scholar will get a complete scholarship to finish their education in Nigeria.