Grab the astonishing chance by getting the Risk and Return Fund Scholarships provided by Edugrant in Nigeria.
TheRisk and Return Fund Scholarship is targeted at encouraging trainees in the pursuit of their scholastic objectives.
Great deal for trainees.
Edugrant is a non-governmental company that tries to make academic chances more available to trainees. They will establish ingenious options accommodating the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors to produce a sustainable platform for the advantage of trainees throughout Nigeria.
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Fullscholarship
- Number of Awards:
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: NigeriaStudents
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- EligibleCountries: Nigeria
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to be in their 2nd year
- Entrants needs to have gotten admission in an acknowledged tertiary organization in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology- associated course.
- Applicants needs to be following all our social networks manages
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, trainees need to follow all Edugrant’s social networks page; Instagram: @edugrant_ng Facebook: Edugrantng
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should have the ability to compose a 500- word engaging essay utilizing the Objective area of their profile developed on the Edugrant site on the subject of“My career plans, motivations, and aspirations for impact” Applicants needs to have the ability to offer initial copies of essential certificates/documents.
- AdmissionRequirements: Entrants should have a CGPA of 4.5 and above
- LanguageRequirement: Students should need to excel in writing and speaking the English language.
Edugrant will offer the complete scholarship for candidates in Nigeria for the scholastic year 2022-2023