Edugrantin collaboration with Sweet Sensation is delighted to reveal the Sweet Sensation Scholarship Scheme for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program is targeted at inspiring trainees in the pursuit of their scholastic objectives.
Edugrant is a non-profit company developed on the belief that future leaders will be developed through today’s financial investment in education for all. They will establish ingenious services accommodating the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors to develop a sustainable platform for the advantage of trainees throughout Nigeria.
ApplicationDeadline: August13, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Fullscholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: O nline
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- EligibleCountries: Nigeria
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants should be in their 2nd year
- Entrants should have acquired admission to an acknowledged tertiary organization in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To send Entries for the chance.
Program, trainees should develop a profile on Edugrant’s site
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should have the ability to supply initial copies of required certificates/documents
- AdmissionRequirements: Entrants should have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
- LanguageRequirement: Students should understand the English language.
Edugrant will supply the complete financing for trainees in Nigeria for the scholastic year 2021-2022