TheUniversity of Sheffield is delighted to use the Edward Bramley Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship to support an exceptional UK or EU law trainee, based upon scholastic excellence.
TheUniversity of Sheffield is a public research study university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered for pursuing postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of law.
- ScholarshipAward: University has one complete charge waiver with ₤ 7,000 to living expenses for the anoutstanding trainee.
- Number of Scholarships: There is just one scholarship offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK or EU trainee are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applications will be thought about from those with a 2:1 bachelor’s degree where they have appropriate useful or scholastic experience and offer an individual declaration that proofs excellence. The scholarship is open to postgraduate trainees who:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
You should send a covering letter, with an individual declaration and CV by means of previous to the due date of 15 th June 2018 to be thought about. You needs to include your name and the title of the scholarship in the subject header of the e-mail.